Thursday, September 23, 2010

Groupon Deal - Andolini's Pizza!

Andolinis-pizza

Click here to sign up with Groupon and get today's awesome deal for Charleston:  Pay only $7 for $15 Worth of Gourmet Pies and Calzones at Andolini's Pizza

This deal is perfect for us - and here's why....
Every time we go to New Jersey to visit my husband's childhood friends, we have 3 very specific places that we MUST stop to eat.  All three of them serve pizza, calzones, and cheese steaks!    Needless to say, we are on a constant mission to find him really good pizza here in SC.  Andoulini's is by far as close as we have gotten - and I don't mind at all.  It was my favorite before I even met my husband, and now I have every excuse to eat really really good pizza!

Okay, sorry!  I just got so excited that we were going to get a great deal somewhere we already go anyways.  My husband is going to be very happy to know we'll be having Andolini's this weekend!  YUM!  Click here so you can get the deal, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment