Friday, October 23, 2009

HOT DEAL at Food Lion on baby stuff!

Special thanks to my friend DJ over at Groceries4Free for tipping me off on this one!
Our local Food Lion has major markdowns on Huggies (Snug & Dry, Little Swimmers, and Pure & Naturals)!
I had to make a couple of trips, but it really turned out to be worth it. The hubs will be happy too since I happened to catch a great deal on steak! They also have a good deal of other baby stuff on clearance. I saw several bottles of Johnsons & Johnsons baby wash/oil, Playtex baby forks and spoons, and Huggies wipes all marked down.
They were great prices, but when you pair it with coupons - WOW!

Here's what I got:

Photobucket

2 9lb bags Kingsford Charcoal
2 Huggies Pure & Natural (last time I bought these for $11 on sale before coupons! $6.84 today!)
1 Huggies Snug & Dry
1 J&J Cucumber Melon Baby Wash
1 Select Flat Iron Steak
2 Cans Rotel
2 McCormick Grinders
2 pkg Bar S Franks
1 FL Hamburger Buns
1 FL Hotdog Buns
1 Huggies Wipes Refill

Total Spent: $28.72
MVP & Coupon Savings: $40.24
I am not sure of the pre-clearance prices since I don't normally buy these items at Food Lion, but all of the Huggies products, and the baby wash were marked down. Needless to say, I may make one more trip to pick up some Little Swimmers for next summer!

1 comment:

  1. its a crazy deal on the diapers! I paid only $.54 for a package of the huggies snug and dry!

    ReplyDelete